Basic First Aid - CPR & AED
Jan 14, 2017 8am - 5pm
Sponsored by: Adams County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Exceeds knowledge and skills found in most city first aid classes
- Start your self-reliance medical path – a fine first time class for city, wilderness, remote, foreign settings, or preparedness
- Held at Adams County Sherriff sub station, commerce city
- Skill Training for prevention, treatment, transport, and improvisational care
- Earn Adult CPR and AED 2 year credential
- Learn to be your own Patient Advocate
- Start learning skills you need for when you’re on your own and it really counts.
NO PREREQUISITES - Open to the public
Pay by Jan 1, 2017 and receive Bonus WMO Comprehensive wound closure kit
Class cost: $115 included tuition, materials & texts
Class is taught by TK Young experienced Wilderness EMT and
Wilderness Medicine Academy’s only Master Fellow full time instructor, Carl Weil.
Credit card payment via PayPal: [ Click to pay via Credit Card ]
Call Terry Young 303-570-8086 for More Information
mail $115 Class check to: Carl Weil, Director, 2477 CO. RD.
132 Elizabeth, CO 80107 WMO Office (303)-688-5176