Tecnu Poison Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac Skin Cleanser, 4 oz.
by Eastern Mountain Sports
Removes the oil, urushiol (oo-roo-she-all), from poison ivy, oak, and sumac that causes rash and itching. Apply to dry skin for two minutes and rinse with cool water or wipe off with a cloth. When used within 2-8 hours after exposure to the plants, Tecnu can remove urushiol oil before rash begins.
L acetyl glutathione - this strong master anti oxidant is a transdermal cream that often: heals rashes, repairs tendons, improves skin and joints [contains no steroids or aspirin]
The product makes no healing claims and refers to use for skin. A booklet on the chemical is available for $3---- 4oz tube.
Premium Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent
- As effective as 100-Percent DEET
- Does not harm fabrics and finishes
- Lasts up to 6 weeks or up to 6 washings
- 12-ounce capacity treats up to 2 complete outfits
ZANFEL Poison Ivy Oak And Sumac Wash
- a poison ivy plant treatment that is remarkable
one tube treats up to 15 patients.
- One-ounce tube contains wash treatment for poison ivy, oak, and sumac (urishiol)
- Itching and pain are relieved within 30 seconds of treatment
- Safe for children, pregnant, and nursing women
- Topical solution can be used on external body areas including the face and genitals
- Can be used in conjunction with steroid treatments